T-shirts available HERE.
"My wife didn’t want to take maternity pictures, so I hired a photographer and took her place…" [x]
I. AM. CRYING.
Yay! HD Version!
This is sooo fucken good
VIOLENCE IN THE SEVENTH ART.
Chapter 2: Punching in the fucking face.
- Heath Ledger, Two Hands (1999)
- Keanu Reeves vs Hugo Weaving, Matrix Revolutions (2003)
- Edward Norton vs Jared Leto. Fight Club (1999)
- Brad Pitt vs John Malkovich, Burn After Reading (2008)
- Bill Murray, Groundhog Day (1993)
- Mark Ruffalo vs Chris Hemsworth, The Avengers (2012)
- Ray Stevenson, Punisher: War Zone (2008)
- Brad Pitt, Snatch (2000)
- Milla Jovovich, The Fifth Element (1997)
- Edward Norton vs Himself, Fight Club (1999)
Jesus, I kind of want to cosplay that Deadpool.
CAN I PLZ HAD ALL OF THOSE HOODIES
non stop holes
I was driving past a business here in the Houston Heights, when I glimpsed this painted on the side of the building. I recognized that iconic WWII poster before I realized it was not just any woman, but 14 year old Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani girl who was attacked for wanting an education. The words next to her are her quote, ( “I don’t mind if I have to sit on the floor at school.) All I want is education. And I’m afraid of no one.”
This is gorgeous.
Comic-Con attendees who always wanted to know how it feels to pilot a Jaeger from the Guillermo del Toro film Pacific Rim will finally get their chance. Legendary Entertainment is hosting the Pacific Rim Jaeger Pilot Oculus Rift Experience at its booth, #3920. Here’s a description of what sounds to be one of the most popular events on the exhibit floor:
We have worked closely with the leading pioneers of virtual reality, Oculus VR, to deliver a new benchmark in Oculus Rift experiences.
Fans will experience what it feels like to pilot a 250-story robot as they step into a fully-realized Jaeger Combat Simulator. Strapping on the Oculus Rift headset, fans will ‘Drift with the Rift’ and experience the beloved universe of Pacific Rim in a whole new way.